System Engineers mainly responsible for technical work in executing HRMS project such as software implementation and testing of the system or products. Besides, making corresponding documents and communicate with clients with a view to solving issues and response to clients’ enquiries.
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years’ experience, less working experience will be considered as junior grade.
- Good knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and payroll are in great advantage.
- Solid experience in MS SQL is a must.
- Holder of MCSE is an advantage.
- Willing to learn proactively and work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate will work as a team, with the guidance of project manager, candidate will be responsible for the followings:
- Communicate with clients for requirements.
- Perform project implementation including system setup, SQL server setup, data conversion, test plans building, user training, document preparation and UAT support.
- Support post-implementation activities including hot-line support and on-site maintenance.
- Provide technical support for clients.
- 5-days works
- MPF scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Recreational facilities
- Statutory holidays, full pay sick leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity/paternity leave, family care leave will be entitled
- Employee assistance program
- Annual activities
- Employee financial assistance program
- Salary : Negotiable
For those interested candidates, please submit the full resume to email@example.com
All information and provided will be used in Cityray recruitment purpose only.