System Engineers are mainly responsible for technical work in executing HRMS projects such as software implementation and testing of the system or products, besides, making corresponding documents and communicating with clients with a view to solving issues and responding to clients’ inquiries.
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years experience. Less working experience will be considered a junior grade.
- Good knowledge of the HK Employment Ordinance and payroll are of great advantage.
- Solid experience in MS SQL is a must.
- The holder of MCSE is an advantage.
- Willing to learn proactively and work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate will work as a team, with the guidance of the project manager, the candidate will be responsible for the followings:
- Communicate with clients for requirements.
- Perform project implementation including system setup, SQL server setup, data conversion, test plans building, user training, document preparation, and UAT support.
- Support post-implementation activities including hot-line support and on-site maintenance.
- Provide technical support for clients.
- 5-days works
- MPF scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Recreational facilities
- Statutory holidays, full pay sick leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity/paternity leave, and family care leave will be entitled
- Employee assistance program
- Annual activities
- Employee financial assistance program
- Salary : Negotiable
For those interested candidates, please submit their full resumes to email@example.com
All information provided will be used for Cityray recruitment purposes only.