Client Relation Executive
The Client Relation Executive supports Client Relation Managers and Administration Manager in managing sales documentation works, plan and execute the marketing campaign and communicating with corporate clients.
- Communicating with clients through calls, emails, arranging meetings and marketing events to update them on product offers and ensure they are satisfied with the received product/service.
- Evaluating, managing and monitoring the client satisfaction level. Maximize the satisfaction of the client.
- Smoothening the sales process and project delivery.
- Preparing sales related documents.
- Preparing, planning and managing the marketing materials to maximize brand promotion.
- Conducting ad hoc market research and analyzing the industry trend to identify developments in client relations and adjust accordingly.
- Exploring any business opportunity among the clients.
- Assisting in the execution of the business model crafted by management.
- Arranging CSR projects with the Administration Manager.
- Degree of any discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role. Worked in IT company is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skill, writing skills, translation skills, listening skill and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and any software which can design for marketing materials.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Team player with a positive thinking attitude is a must.
- 5-days works
- MPF scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Recreational facilities.
- Statutory holidays, full pay sick leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity/paternity leave will be entitled.
- Employee benefits platform
- Employee assistance program
- Annual activities
- Employee financial assistance program
- Salary: Negotiable
For those interested candidates, please submit the full resume to email@example.com
All information and provided will be used in Cityray recruitment purpose only.