Web UX/UI Developer
UI/UX developer is responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. Major deliverables would be to design and develop a front-end user interface and maximize user experience in web and mobile applications.
- Familiar with modern UI/UX design and tools, such as Figma.
- Proficiency in both React JS and TypeScript development.
- Experience with Ant Design of React.
- Experience with ExpressJS with RESTful API development.
- Experience with Progressive Web Application (PWA) development.
- Knowledge of UX design principles and good presentation skills.
- Creativity and Commercial awareness.
- Teamwork with a positive attitude is a must.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements for UX
- Illustrate design ideas and implement prototypes model.
- Develop UI components, and identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Integrate UI with a back-end API call, build reusable ES6 module.
- 5-days works
- MPF scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Recreational facilities.
- Statutory holidays, full pay sick leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity/paternity leave, family care leave will be entitled.
- Employee assistance program
- Annual activities
- Employee financial assistance program
- Salary: Negotiable
For those interested candidates, please submit the full resume to email@example.com
All information and provided will be used in Cityray recruitment purpose only.