Web UX/UI Developer
UI/UX developer responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Major deliverable would be design and develop front-end user interface and maximize user experience in web and mobile applications.
- Familiar with modern UI/UX design.
- CSS Grid & Flex, Responsive or Progressive Web Application development experience preferred.
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM, and build tools such as Webpack.
- Experience with client-side testing, including with libraries such as Mocha, Jasmine, or Jest.
- Experience developing and consuming JSON/RESTful service APIs.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Team player with a positive thinking attitude is a must.
- Prototypes design and implement.
- Participate in the development of Web UX/UI.
- Design the Test script and Build script to other team members.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- 5-days works
- MPF scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Recreational facilities.
- Statutory holidays, full pay sick leave, birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity/paternity leave, family care leave will be entitled.
- Employee assistance program
- Annual activities
- Employee financial assistance program
- Salary: Negotiable
For those interested candidates, please submit the full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and provided will be used in Cityray recruitment purpose only.